Please note while I reside in Jacksonville, Florida my law practice represents bicycle accident victims throughout the state of Florida. If you reside outside of Florida contact me for a referral to a bicycle accident attorney in your state.
- Cycling injuries caused by the negligent or reckless acts of others
- Wrongful deaths involving bicyclists
- Product defects - broken stems, forks, frames, quick-releases, handlebars, seatposts, etc.
- Injuries involving cars and bicycles
- Accidents between bicycles and trucks
- Bicycle crashes caused by dogs
- Motorcycle accidents with bicycles
- Motorists “buzzing” cyclists
- Road defects causing cycling accidents - potholes, dangerous road gratings, and unsafe man-hole covers
- Property damage claims of cyclists
- Insurance claims for bicyclists